December 20, 2013

Cam Girl News: HowToCamGirl.Com YouTube Channel Terminated

Greetings and glad tidings to everyone!

Happy Holidays!

So, apparently, someone took offense my YouTube Channel or me or something...and as a result the channel has been terminated.

I have submitted an appeal with Google and I am making every effort to get the videos back up.

webcam model tips, cam girl news, how to be a webcam model
This is really a bummer, however, it opens up the possibilities for a bigger and better video channel!

I appreciate your continued support, encouragement, questions and feedback. It is an honor and a pleasure to bring you the best in camgirl tips, advice, and news.

May your winter season be filled with love, laughter, and the best that life has to offer.

See you in 2014!

P.S. - You can watch some of the cam girl tips videos on the Cam Girl Classroom page 

4 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to my channel. Lesson learned... always back up your videos. It sucks, cause I lost just about everything too. Damn haters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sorry it happened to you too. I do still have my videos, so that is the good news. Minor setback for a major come up! :)

      Delete
  2. Did you open a new channel? I learned so much from watching you, be shame if you stopped making them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you come out with a new channel? I learnt so much from you would be a shame if you stopped making vids

    ReplyDelete