January 3, 2013

Webcam Models! What Are Your Questions About Taxes?


       Tax time is right on the horizon and I need to gather up your webcam modeling related tax questions for a blog series and live class planned for later this month with “The XXX CPA” Mr. David Beider. David has over 25 years of income tax, bookkeeping, and accounting experience and specializes in the unique needs of those working in the adult entertainment industry.
webcam modeling taxes, adult entertainment accounting, being a webcam model

My apologies to my international lovelies, but this is open to U.S. models only because I don't have any experts on international taxes right now. If there are any U.K or Canadian tax professionals reading this, please reach out to me! I would love to include you in this class.

Be sure to save the dates Thursday, January 24th and 31st. The taxes for webcam models class will be held live via Ustream on one of those dates. You can expect some great bonuses and special offers to be included with the attendance price and a recording will be available if you are unable to attend on the scheduled date.

Please leave your webcam modeling related tax questions in the comments section under this blog post. If you reply with a question I know the answer to, I will definitely provide it to you, otherwise I will pass it on to the professional to be answered during the class.


Thank you for your input! We are certainly looking forward to putting together an informative class for you all.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi there. I'm a model on mfc and get paid through payza online. I was wondering what should i do when i have to fill it out myself since i don't get cheques.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you asking how to fill out your taxes without the cheque receipts?

      Delete
  2. I need to know ALL about deductions! What is acceptable and what isn't? Can I just do tech stuff (webcams, mics, etc.) or are things like stockings, fake lashes, outfits, toys all ok too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Brooklynne! I will pass your question on to David!

      Delete