October 29, 2012

Lube Freebies for Camgirls

Many of you are probably familiar with the concept of Extreme Couponing. Well, I'm what I call a "freebie chaser". Clipping coupons isn't so much my style, however, I love to collect free samples and gifts. I've been doing it for about a year, and I love it because everytime I go to the mailbox it's like Christmas.

Anywho, I came across these two freebies for lube and of course, I had to pass it on to all you fellow cam models. This is our kind of freebie. I don't know how long these free sample offers will be available, so go and grab yours now.

Pink Intimate Lubricants and Sensual Wellness Free Sample 

AstroGlide Lubricant Free Sample

The great thing about being a freebie chaser is that often times, the freebie sample comes with a coupon anyway. So I get to sample the product and save money if I decide to buy it.  ♥


Search & Win
For more great freebies, sign up and start earning Swagbucks. The $5 Amazon gift cards are the best bang for your bucks, IMO, and I've also cashed out for the Wal-Mart, iTunes, and SpaFinder gift cards.

1 comment:

  1. Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete